Sunday, February 22, 2026

Production Part #1

Due to a slight change in scheduling and availability, my partner and I have decided that we are unable to film this weekend; however, we plan to film this week. Because of this, we are allowing ourselves to focus more on the preparation for beginning our whole filming process. With all being said, we are going to discuss one of the main props to our main character, Claire. 

As part of Claire's personality, her phone is a huge part of her life. This will be incorporated into the opening when, after she exits the woods and Wi-Fi comes back, her iPhone will be blowing up with messages. Because we have decided that I will be playing the character of Claire, I will be designing my phone for when Claire receives these messages. It will look more like Claire's style and personality, rather than keeping it as my phone and keeping my background and things like that. What I mean by Claire's style is including bright colors in a cute background that could be just a cute pattern background or like a cute picture of Claire and her friend, but in this case, because I am playing Claire, it would be a picture of me and one of my other friends. 

Here is a screenrecording of me decorating my phone into Claire's phone.


I specifically chose this picture of my childhood best friend and me from sixth grade as the background because I wanted it to show Claire's innocence and sweetness, as the background is a picture of her with one of her young childhood best friends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LINKS!!

 HIII BLOG  THIS IS IT!!! Here are all the links to my CCR and the OFFICIAL FILM!!! ENJOYYYYY OFFICIAL Film Opening! https://drive.google.co...