Sunday, February 22, 2026

AB11

 As a part of the whole production process and the filming process, our production company logo and name should also be incorporated into the opening. I sent my previous blog, or production company name was gonna be AB11, no changes have been made to that, and we have decided to keep it. 

However, after looking into research about how A24, the production company that inspired our name and their openings, incorporates its logo with the theme or main idea of its films. So we decided to go for a similar approach, but rather than making it feel included in the film. We are keeping it like A video sort of, in the very beginning. After the logo/video is shown, our initial idea is to incorporate the name of our full opening itself, right after which the name of the film is still to be determined.

For the process of making our logo, we used Canva Plus to help us with the graphics and videoing of it, and we chose dark colors for the background along with the red as the AB11 to bring that sort of darkness and her feeling from the beginning. My partner Jake is a little more tech-savvy than I am, so I left him in charge of actually making it while I provided feedback throughout the process on how I felt about certain elements of the logo scene. Because this isn't just a logo, it's kind of a video, we also included some dark, eerie instrumental, or like almost weathering audio to build that feeling of darkness and suspense of what is going to occur in the following scenes, which will actually be our opening. After about two hours, we finally had a finished product, and I will be placing it below.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LINKS!!

 HIII BLOG  THIS IS IT!!! Here are all the links to my CCR and the OFFICIAL FILM!!! ENJOYYYYY OFFICIAL Film Opening! https://drive.google.co...