For the second production blog post, after further conversation with my partner, we are going to film this Wednesday, the 25th, for sure. I know the mice-en-scene blog post about the costume design of Claire was a lot of maybes, and what ifs, or possibly's, but we have a definite idea of what we will be doing, which is what I will be talking about in this blog.
As mentioned previously, we wanted Claire's costume design to be bright and colorful. With this being said, after looking through my closet, I found two pieces of clothing that are somewhat colorful but could represent her cuteness. I also thought about brand, Lululemon is an athletic wear brand that was trending for those stereotypical "white girls" who get starbucks everyday, who are super cute but can be evil within a second. Although Claire doesn't become evil or anything like that, she is a cute girl. SOOOOOO I found two Lululemon pieces of clothing that match, have somewhat bright colors, although the pants are navy blue, with the lighting we are hoping to have in the parking lot, it won't be too dark to see that the leggings are blue and not black. On top of that, I found a fitted jacket that is a cream color with a gold zipper. I feel the light color of the cream is very cute, and the gold is a very nice touch, and I feel with contrast with the setting of the forest.
Without furtherado here is the outfit.

No comments:
Post a Comment