Hi blog!!!!
So my partner and I have officially started editing, and before I'd start telling you about her editing process, I'm going to tell you about another little hole in the road we had ran into.....
So Jake's father no longer wanted to help us due to some complications in scheduling, so we had to improvise rather than having a park ranger. We decided what if there were multiple figures and they were haunting Claire individually until they teamed up. We felt that it was the best idea we could come up with in the short amount of time that we had, and I expressed my feeling that this could create a more of a suspenseful storyline for the rest of the story. However, obviously, this is just the opening; it would be left on a cliffhanger. So last minute, we were able to grab two of Jake's friends and my younger brother, who is tall and skinny (I know... crazy my YOUNGER brother is taller than me...), to help us by being our mysterious figure. We had them wear all black and stand under different lighting positions, which you will see later on in the editing process.
Anywhooooo

No comments:
Post a Comment