Hiiiii again blogggggg
So we are still continuing editing, and a small part that I feel is going to take a while for my partner and me to not only come to an agreement, but also figure out which one fits best is the font and where the credit should go, and what the credit should be. For right now, I am keeping it as the Rock Salt font in Clipchamp, which I was unable to find on Blogger. Which is okay because you will see a video at the end of the blog. But due to the fact that the fault isn't very horrible related and my partner and I cannot come to an agreement, the font that is currently our credits may not be the fault we used for the final film. Right now, my credit scene consists of our production name, the producer (s), the editor, the cinematographer, and our character.
I will be adding more to the credit scene and more scenes to the film. Once my partner and I are together so we can go through the editing process together and express our opinions on different elements of the scenes.
Butttt here is what I've worked on right now!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment