MY SCHEDULE
One thing I've learned from 10 years of schooling, especially the two years of high school, is that scheduling and time management are very important. Between outside of school hobbies and also having other classes that I might need to complete homework and study, and having an agenda to keep track of every class, the homework, and when upcoming tests and events are scheduled, is what works best for me. So with that being said im going to show you and explain how I'm planning to complete this project within my agenda.
This my agenda I use! It is a weekly agenda because that's what works best for me, but it also works best for my project since I need to post weekly blogs, and I can schedule accordingly for the days my partner and I will film.
Here is also a more in-depth weekly timeline of everything we will be doing throughout classes and the duration of the weeks. (Week one is already done, so this is currently week 2)
Week 2:
- Work on blogs
- Brainstorm initial thoughts about opening (what genre, what concept, etc.)
- Ask Mrs. Stoklosa any questions if necessary
- Have the genre chosen
- Watch and analyze very well-made openings of that chosen genre.
- At least have some ideas for potential opening stories
- Have storyboard and script done
- Make sure all blogs assigned for week 3 are completed
- Discussion with partner characters for the film
- Discuss settings and plot
- Have almost everything written down to conclude ideas
- Find sounds or songs if necessary, or come up with foley sounds to create
- Begin filming
- Do some revision if needed
- Be sure to film behind the scenes of filming the actual opening
- Finish filming (hopefully, if not finish first thing week 6)
- Finish filming if hadnt already
- Begin editing
- Film editing to include in blogs
- Hopefully finish editing and make sure everything is smooth and intriguing
- Begin CCR question
- Finish all CCR questions
- Finish all of those blogs
- Make sure EVERYTHING is done, finalized, and looks great.
- Submit links
- All done, send it to Cambridge!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment