Monday, March 16, 2026

Reflection!!

HII blog!!

For this blog, I'm going to be talking to you about my reflection on working on this project for the past two months. Looking back, I kind of surprise myself with this because never in my life did I ever think I would be working on a project like this; however, it was such a fun and cool experience to be able to go through the whole production process on my own for my very own film. I have truly learned so much about production and how movies are made, and it definitely tweaks my perspective on how I view movies now. 

I would definitely do a project like this again, especially with the knowledge that I have gained. I would love to see how much I have grown. And I'm excited to see my comments back from my teacher after grading, so that I not only have seen how much I learned over time, but I can have someone who knows what they're talking about. Tell me what I am doing wrong and what I did well to help me grow. I'm excited to see where this class takes me next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINKS!!

 HIII BLOG  THIS IS IT!!! Here are all the links to my CCR and the OFFICIAL FILM!!! ENJOYYYYY OFFICIAL Film Opening! https://drive.google.co...