Friday, March 6, 2026

CCR Research and Script Question 3!!

 Hiiii bloggggg, hope all is well!! 

It is time for question 3 of my CCR!! 

Question 3: How did your production skills develop throughout this project?

Script: 

Host: " So, Selena, now that you have officially published your very first film, looking back, how do you feel compared to first starting out?"

Me: "To start, it is so crazy to think that I have officially made my very first film, which is pretty awesome. Looking back, so much has changed. Before this project, I was kinda thinking this was going to be easy, and i jsut have to come up with a story and film it. Now I have learned how much brain power and brainstorming of how shots are used to help portray my film, and how every little detail matters to get your point across to the audience. Most projects I have done were something simple that could be done in about a week. Then, now making AND planning a whole 2-month project and working around obstacles that came up throughout the process seemed insane in the beginning, but in the end every thing went fairly okay and our planning was not what we intended it to be becasue of some of our obstacles of characters, sets, and availablity but in the end we pulling it together and got it done. 

Host: "In the end, what did you learn?"

Me: "In the atmosphere of film I learned, rather than focusing so much on how to film what I have envisioned for the film, consider the audience and how even if it's not entirely what you have envisioned, the audience doesn't know that. The goal is to get your point across. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LINKS!!

 HIII BLOG  THIS IS IT!!! Here are all the links to my CCR and the OFFICIAL FILM!!! ENJOYYYYY OFFICIAL Film Opening! https://drive.google.co...