Sunday, March 8, 2026

CCR Production Ideas!

 As part of the CCR, the creative aspect is to create two videos answering two of the questions. For example, Questions 1 and 2 would be responded to in one creative video, while Questions 2 and 3 would be responded to in a different video. So in this blog, I will be talking about my ideas for each video! In my next blogs, I will be talking about the production process of each CCR video. 

Questions 1-2 

In this video, my idea is to have a girl walking in the school hallway holding her books when another student (camera man) bumps into her. She drops her books onto the floor, and while the other student is apologizing for not paying attention and trying to help her gather her stuff, she sees a page about the questions and asks about it. That's where the girl (me) will be able to respond to Questions 1 and 2. To make this visually appealing, I will be inserting clips of the actual film and maybe throw in some memes or funny illustrations to make it engaging for the audience. 

Questions 3-4 

I will be a part of a podcast, where the host, I am known as the actress Claire, and the host will be asking me questions about the skills I gained acting in my first film and how production went (Questions 3-4). The host will most likely be my partner, Jake. Same with the other video, I will be inserting clips of the actual film and maybe throw in some memes or funny illustrations to make it engaging for the audience. The set of my podcast is still to be determined, but I will most likely be doing another small blog about the set once I have it figured out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LINKS!!

 HIII BLOG  THIS IS IT!!! Here are all the links to my CCR and the OFFICIAL FILM!!! ENJOYYYYY OFFICIAL Film Opening! https://drive.google.co...