During the lessons on sound I learned how much sound really does come into play on films. Watching the two comparison films with Jurassic park and now much the emphasis of the sound really did matter and did make a difference on the overall production of the clip, I understood how much thought and trial and error is put into films.
Then in class we had to complete a project making a film strictly with sound only no pictures, clips, videos , etc. We also had to use Foley to make our own sounds for this soundscape. Then we were able to edit in the sounds and layer them along with sounds we downloaded from the internet to get the best results.
My partner and I's approach for completing sound project #1 was coming up with something we thought had a lot of sounds, we were really trying to go for like a beach setting however that didn't really work out for us so we went for a man fishing on a boat. This really helped us create an outline of what sounds we could use and what sounds we for sure need. This also really helped get an idea of what sounds we will attempt to make by ourselves. Using Clip-champ was a really good resource for making this sound project because we could make the most of all the sounds we could import, this allowed us to test a lot of sounds out and make sure we get the sounds that best align.
Overall I feel my partner and I did really well putting all the sounds together and making sure everything aligns properly to go with the auditory storyline. However, I feel as if we could've chose a storyline that requires a lot more sound to overall add some entertainment to the project when listening.
No comments:
Post a Comment